- Are you a Web developer who cringes at the lack of quality in most sites today?
- Do your mobile apps surprise even you?
- Are you a Web designer looking to make the Internet more beautiful, functional, and fun?
- Are you looking for contract coding work to supplement your income?
- Are you a Web content writer who has both a way with words and a solid understanding of usability and SEO?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you could have what it takes to join the Quality Coder team. Obviously, quality counts, but it is not the only factor considered. Here's a short list of what we're looking for:
- Skill — We expect strong coding skills and attention to detail.
- Accessibility — You should be easily reachable via phone, email, or instant messenger.
- Timeliness — We expect timely completion of all assignments.
- Teamwork — We are building a team where each member contributes, is valued, and has fun.
- Continuous Improvement — You should be committed to improving your abilities at every opportunity.
- Passion — You should love your work, enjoying it rather than just doing it for the pay.
- Balance — You should be able to balance your work and home lives. We want happy team members, not burnt out ones.
- Professional Ethics — You understand that contacting clients directly and bypassing Quality Coder is strictly prohibited.
For consideration as a Quality Coder subcontractor, fill out the form on our request page. From there, Quality Coder will:
- Review your submission within one to two business days
- Send you a quick test assignment
- Ask a few follow-up questions
After determining that you are a good fit for the Quality Coder team, you will be added to the Quality Coder back office for consideration for future projects. If we opt not to consider you for future contract work, you will hear back from us; please allow some time as each submission is manually reviewed.
Note: This is for contract work only. Quality Coder is not hiring anyone for full time or part time employment. The tests are for evaluation purposes only; they do not require extensive work nor are they paid.